|Date||March 31, 2009|
Hot Potato is played with a mouse. A grenade is dropped on the play area. Clicking on it once will make it bounce, after which the player has to keep it juggled without letting it hit the floor. A successful click on the grenade is worth 1 point.
The objective of the game is to score as much as possible before the grenade hits the floor and kills all the guests.
- Cuddles, Nutty, Petunia, Handy, and Giggles die in the explosion if the grenade hit the floor. (after the first click)
Differences from Dynamit
The game is a remake of the previous fan game Christian Gull created titled Dynamit. There are a few differences in comparison between the two.
- Dynamit has the player juggle the titular dynamite instead of a grenade.
- Dynamit takes place in an empty interior instead of a house party.
- Nutty has the same Pac-Man-shaped eyes like the rest of the Happy Tree Friends and is missing his tail and lollipop.
- Cub is present in Dynamit.
- All characters' eyes are shaded on the edges.
- There is no background music.
- The dynamite is quicker to touch the ground after it is clicked compared to the grenade.
- When the Tree Friends are killed, their screams are sourced from Ant family's from the episode "Crazy Ant-ics" when Sniffles is about to eat them.
- Hot Potato on Mondo
- Happy Tree Friends Arcade loading screen for Hot Potato.
- Hot Potato's in-game instruction.
|Happy Tree Friends Video Games|
|Home Console Games||Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm • The Crackpet Show: Happy Tree Friends Edition|
|Mobile Games||Blood Money • Deadeye Derby • Flippy's Flying Frenzy • Homerun • Run and Bun • Slap Happy • Spin Fun • Strandead|
|Web Games||Aggravated Asphalt • Aim to Freeze • Candy Cave • Disco Inferno • Double Vision • Fire Escape • Going Overboard • Hare Trigger • Hot Potato • Lumpy's Lame Card Trick • Milk Pong • On Thin Ice • Run and Bun • Stay On Target • Strandead • Socks To Be You • Sugar High • This Game Is All Flocked Up • Tightrope-A-Dope|